CCTV and Access Control solutions are a key part of our portfolio of services. Our customers include schools, universities and other security-conscious organisations.
We offer a range of IP access control products and solutions designed to run on your IP network infrastructure.
What are the benefits of IP-based access control?
- Door control systems can be connected to your network, making installation cheaper, management easier and lowering total cost of ownership
- Central control of all doors can be from one place via a web interface
- Power over Ethernet (POE) removes the need for a power supply at each entry point, reducing installation and maintenance costs
- Time and attendance reporting − information can be extracted from the database for various uses
- Biometric integration
- Complete flexibility − access can be granted to users according to time and place
- Gates and barriers can be controlled via mobile devices as well as centrally managed
- Integration between IP access control and IP surveillance − allowing footage to be shown against door access logs and camera triggering against door access triggers
- Intruder and fire alarms can be integrated with access control
- Installations, from large sites to remote offices, can benefit from this scalable system, allowing complete control of remote office systems out of hours, even across large sites
Additional modules can be added to our packages to give the options below:
- Access control for POE power management
- Access control integration into building management
- Biometric readers module allowing different readings to create different outputs
Please speak to our sales team to discuss your requirements in more detail on 01638 644446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When looking for the latest CCTV technology, our IP-based solution offers an open platform that will allow integration with other systems, giving intelligence to an installation.
IP-based solutions offer 100% digital high-definition images from start to finish. This provides the quality required for ANPR/LPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) and for camera images to be used as evidence. IP cameras from their conception were designed to produce images of better quality than traditional CCTV cameras. The newer IP cameras are true HD format, which has only continued to lead to massive growth in the IP market.
IP camera solutions offer lower cost installations when utilising existing infrastructure. Some simple ‘plug into network’ cameras can use Power over Ethernet (POE), reducing the cost per camera, as power local to the camera is not required. Customers can start with one camera viewed in a web browser and build up to hundreds of cameras across multiple sites. Cameras can record in different formats, from Mpeg4 to H.264 in varying frame rates, enjoying features such as motion detection, email alerts and much more.
The best-of-breed approach is one that enables us to recommend and install cameras from our various accredited manufacturing partners such as Axis, DAHUA and Mobotix, dependent on the project. This enables us to choose from a large range of styles and formats of camera e.g. dome, static, wireless or pan/tilt/zoom. Although many camera manufacturers are supported, our system allows the same recording format to be used.
IP surveillance systems can be accessed remotely via the internet, allowing access to view camera images anywhere in the world. More than ever, multiple systems are being replaced by IP-enabled systems, because of their greater flexibility and control.
For a free demonstration of what we can achieve or to discuss a project you are looking to implement please contact our sales team on 01638 644446 or email email@example.com